by Shannon Doleac
Are you looking for more ways to use your rhubarb? Try this delicious chutney. I love it over pastured chicken or pork!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup real maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1, 3" stick cinnamon
- 2 cups rhubarb chopped 1/4" thick
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened cherries
- 1/4 cups dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup green onion diced
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a medium saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add rhubarb and remaining ingredients. Stir and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Partially cover the saucepan and cook on low for about 30 minutes. Stir and enjoy!
Share this Recipe