by Shannon Doleac
Rhubarb is far more versatile than as a pie filling. Try this savory salad with a hint of sweet.
|Prep Time||13 minutes|
|Cook Time||7 minutes|
- 3 large rhubarb stalks cut in 3/4" pieces
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 4 - 5 cups arugula
- 1 bulb fennel cored and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1/3 cup goat cheese crumbled
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- fresh lemon juice to taste
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss rhubarb with honey and lay in a single layer on parchment paper.
- Place in oven for 5 - 7 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Top 4 plates evenly with arugula, fennel, pine nuts, goat cheese and rhubarb.
- Drizzle with olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon, sea salt and pepper to taste.
Share this Recipe